Information we collect and how we collect it
In general, we collect and store two types of information:
- Public Personal information which is personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of making it available to others. This can include:
- Your name
- Your business and business details (such as address, name, description, etc)
- Private Personal information which is personal information that you provide to us on the understanding that it won't be disclosed to third parties. This includes:
- Credit card information
- Your email address
- Your home or postal address
- Non-personal information associated with your transactions with our systems. This includes:
- IP address
- Geographical location
- Access date and time
- Session identifier
- Activity and other logs
- Web analytics provided by Google Analytics
How we hold your information
We may store your information in hard copy or electronic format, in storage facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers. We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your information and to protect it from unauthorized disclosures. While we take these steps to maintain the security of your information, you should be aware of the many information security risks that exist today and take appropriate care to help safeguard your information.
Information we share
We do not share your Private Personal information with third parties. Additionally, we take reasonable steps to maintain the security of this information and to protect it from unauthorized disclosures.
Where you have explicitly granted your permission to us to disclose certain information we may use that information for the purpose that you specifically granted.
How we use your information
We may use your information:
- To provide products and services to you, to assist you with inquiries or purchases, or to provide you with better service.
- To administer and manage the products and services we provide to you, to charge and bill you for them, and to collect any amounts you may owe us.
- To gain an understanding of your needs, to perform research and analysis, and to improve or develop our products and services
- To monitor system use, quality and performance, and to operate, maintain, develop, test and upgrade our systems.
Further information or to make a complaint